As used herein, the terms set forth below shall be defined as follows, the singular definition including the plural and vice-versa:
Company shall mean “Reckitt Benckiser (India) Private Limited”, being an existing company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2013, having its regional office at 227, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Okhla, New Delhi – 110020
Gift Card shall mean the gift card of Limeroad that would entitle Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) to a credit of value, not exceeding, Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only), which can be redeemed on purchase of merchandise only on mobile app of Limeroad
Limeroad shall mean A. M. Market Places Private Ltd., a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at E-150, Lower Ground Floor, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi – 110048, India
Offer shall mean the offer to get assured entitlement to Gift Card on purchase of Offer Stocks
Offer Period shall mean the limited period during which the Offer shall remain valid and available i.e. from September 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016 or till the Offer Stocks lasts.
Offer Stocks shall mean only such stocks of the Product which shall carry the Offer and shall be made available for sale at select modern trade outlets in select cities in the states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala
Product shall mean 50g SKU of Veet Hair Removal Cream
Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) shall mean such natural person(s) who get entitled to the Gift Card on purchase of the Offer Stocks and who redeem the same against the purchase of merchandise only on mobile app of Limeroad.
By choosing to utilize/ redeem the Gift Card, the Shopper(s)/Redeemer(s) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Company and/ or Limeroad. The Company and/ or Limeroad reserve its right to amend these terms and conditions or withdraw or amend the Offer anytime without notice and without being liable. No correspondence from the Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) or otherwise in this regard shall be entertained.
For terms and conditions applicable to the Gift Card please visit www.veet.co.in/T&C
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid only on purchase of Offer Stocks, to the exclusion of all other products, outlets/ stores, cities and states.
- The Gift Card would entitle Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) to credit of value, not exceeding, Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only), which can be redeemed against purchase of merchandise on Limeroad.
- Gift Card shall be valid from the date of it’s issue, i.e. September 1, 2016 and shall remain valid for a period of five months thereafter i.e. uptill January 31, 2017 (“Expiry Date”).
- The Offer is valid only for the Offer Period, for Indian nationals residing in India who are eighteen or above eighteen years of age. If the Offer Stock is purchased or Gift Card redeemed/ utilized by anyone below the age of eighteen years, the same should be done/ made under the supervision of and with the consent of their parents/ legal guardians. In such cases, parents/ legal guardians shall deemed to have read, understood and agreed to adhere to these terms and conditions in entirety and to be bound by them.
- The Offer is being run in association with Limeroad and Gift Card available under the Offer can be used only on Mobile App of Limeroad to the exclusion of all other mediums.
- No participation or other fee is required to be paid for redeeming the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card shall be redeemable on Limeroad by only such Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) who have an account on Limeroad, and subject to the redemption terms and conditions, as may be made applicable and amended from time to time by Limeroad.
- The redemption of a Gift Card shall be subject to verification to Limeroad’s discretion and satisfaction.
- Each Gift Card shall be redeemable on Limeroad only on purchases. If the full value is not fully availed in one transaction, remaining amount can be used in later transactions, within the validity period. The credit amount thereby shall neither be exchangeable with cash nor another voucher and will be automatically forfeited, if unused. Any additional value on any transaction exceeding the value of the Gift Card shall be paid by the Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) themselves.
- Neither Company nor Limeroad, including without limitation, their respective Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. shall be held liable if the Gift Card are lost, stolen, destroyed, expired or used without permission/ authorisation nor will they be bound/ obliged to replace the Gift Card, in case of any such aforestated event.
- The Gift Card shall be considered null and void if used after the Expiry Date or if tampered.
- Purchase of the Product carrying the entitlement to the Gift Card shall imply that the Shopper(s)/Redeemer(s) have read, understood and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in entirety and be bound by them and that he/ she is availing the Gift Card at their sole risk and is governed by the terms and conditions herein.
- In the event of any dispute, decisión of the Company shall be final, binding and non challengeable.
- At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Offer without giving any communication including due to any Force Majeure conditions or otherwise and the Company shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the Offer.
- Subject to any applicable laws
- All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. under the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer;
- No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the Offer or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. under the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer.
- Purchase of the Product and entitlement to the Gift Card constitutes permission to the Company and its agencies to use the Shopper’s/ Redeemer’s names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade, if the Company so deems fit, without further compensation or notice.
- Company assumes no responsibility for anything displayed or offered on Limeroad or anything associated therewith, including without limitation, the products/ merchandise purchased using the Gift Card and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- By purchasing the Product and getting entitled to the Gift Card, the Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) agree to supply or provide their personal details (name, address, contact no., email id etc.) and consents to use of their personal details (name, address, email id etc.) by the Company, Limeroad, their respective Affiliates, employees, permitted assigns and agency partners for promotional purposes, if the need arises.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) arising in connection with the Offer or redemption/ utilisation of the Gift Card or anything in relation thereto, including, from any personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to the property, which might be suffered or sustained or apprehended, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
- The Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) agree and undertake to indemnify and keep the Company including its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses including but not limited to legal fees and other charges which may be incurred or suffered by the Company due to breach of any terms and conditions contained herein by the Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) and/or infringement or violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party by the Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) and, or, arising from the utilisation/ redemption of the Gift Card or participation in the Offer.
- The Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s) shall not be entitled to any cash prize under the Offer. Gift Card given under the Offer, have no monetary value, are not for sale or resale, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or any other item.
- Any taxes/ levies and charges on Gift Card won under the Offer shall be sole responsibility of the Shopper(s)/ Redeemer(s).
- Nothing under the Offer shall affect any intellectual property rights of the Company in anything, including without limitation, any product or property, which may be the subject matter of the Offer or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes in regard to the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Delhi alone.