Many women prefer pubic hair removal and have made it a part of their routine for more than one reason. Most women are uncomfortable with hair in their pubic area. It restricts them from wearing swimsuits. Also, things can get messy during the menstrual cycle, which is why they prefer to opt for a vaginal hair removal cream or waxing the vagina.
How to Remove Pubic hair at Home
Women can be apprehensive about booking a waxing session at the salon. Some have time constraints, while others might be uncomfortable. Here, Veet comes to the rescue. Veet provides the following hair removal solutions that you can use for removing your pubic hair in the comfort of your home-
Hair Removal Creams
Women have started to prefer hair removal cream for genitals. The process is faster and less messy, and a vaginal hair removal cream is easier to carry along. Veet has come up with a range of hair removal creams that will help you clean the pubic area with less complication and in no time.
What are the steps for pubic hair removal using a cream?
- Test the product on a small patch of skin to check for suitability before you proceed further.
- Apply a thick, even layer on the pubic region. Do not rub it in. Once you are done applying, remember to wash your hands immediately.
- Keep the vaginal hair removal cream on for about 6 mins. If you have thick hair, leave it on for about 10 mins. To be sure, check a small area, but under no circumstances should you leave the cream on for more than 10 minutes.
- Once you have removed the desired amount of hair, use lukewarm water to rinse your pubic area. Pat it dry and you are all done.
To remove hair from the pubic area and around the vagina, waxing strips can be an effective solution. They offer a smoother skin for a longer period of time. They even work well on short hair as it works close to the root. Veet has introduced a wide variety of waxing strips for Vagina Waxing that can be used easily at your home. With regular use, you’ll see that you get fewer, finer, and softer hair growth.
How to remove pubic hair using wax strips
- Expose the waxed side of the strip by separating the layers.
- Apply the strip on the area of pubic hair removal and smoothen it down in the direction of the hair growth.
- Hold the skin at the bottom of the strip firmly, and quickly rip the strip.
- Avoid waxing the same place twice as it could hurt the skin.
- Be it the pubic area or the area near the vagina, waxing should keep them hair-free for 2 to 4 weeks at least if done correctly.
Why creams and wax strips is an Effective Method of Pubic Hair Removal
Earlier, a widely used method for pubic hair removal at home was shaving. But shaving had its downsides. The final result was not as smooth, and the hair was back within a couple of days. As a result, women had to tend to the need for pubic hair removal quite frequently. Also, since shaving does not remove the hair from the root, stumps of rough hair made the skin very prickly and uncomfortable.
With the introduction of vaginal hair removal creams and waxing strips, women have found a more effective and painless method.