No woman would want to experience the embarrassment of being seen with a hairy bikini line. However, it is not always feasible to book a waxing session at a salon due to many reasons- you might be travelling, you might be short of time, or you might be apprehensive about getting your bikini waxing at the hands of someone else. Hence, it is beneficial to be aware of how to do bikini area hair removal at home. Veet makes bikini hair removal at home even easier with its hair removal solutions.
Veet offers best hair removal products which you can use for bikini area hair removal at home. With Veet, you can always look and feel your best. What is more, they help you keep your bikini areas hair-free for up to four weeks.
Bikini Line Removal Methods:
Here are the few best bikini line removal methods Veet offers which you can use for bikini line hair removal at home:
Depilatory Cream for Bikini Line Hair Removal at Home
For a quick, and a pain-free way to get a smooth bikini line, try Veet Hair Removal Creams. The creams act straight at the roots of your hair. All you need to do is apply, wait for the specified time and wipe it off. It is effortless and less fussy as compared to shaving and other hair removal methods. You need to use it cautiously and not keep it on your intimate areas for longer than the selected time.
Ready to Use Wax Strips for Bikini Line Hair Removal at Home
Choose Veet Ready-to-use wax Strips for a quick bikini hair area removal at home. Waxing removes the hair from its roots and can keep your skin hair-free for up to four weeks. You can even cut the strips into smaller sizes to easily remove hair from more delicate or hard to reach areas.
Using Veet hair removal products is easy and safe. However, keep these tips in mind when using them for your bikini hair removal.
The Best At-Home Bikini Hair Removal Tips
- Before using any Veet product, carry out a patch test on a small area of the skin that you wish to remove your hair from. If you don’t see any adverse reaction within 24 hours, you can go ahead and use the product.
- Apply Veet hair removal creams and Wax strips around your bikini line; however, make sure the cream does not come in contact with your intimate areas. If the product comes too close to your genitals, it may cause adverse reactions.
- Each Veet product has a different development time for hair removal. Creams designed for normal and dry skin take at least 3 to 6 minutes to work, while the cream made for sensitive skin takes about 5 to 10 minutes. Also, make sure you are following the instructions mentioned on the pack of the wax strips if you are using them for bikini waxing at home.
- Ingrown hair can be a real pain around the bikini area. Exfoliate 24 hours before using a depilatory cream or bikini waxing at home and wear cotton underwear and loose clothing post-hair removal to prevent ingrown hair.
- To maintain beautiful, smooth skin and keep irritation at bay, avoid scented products (like moisturisers), swimming, sunbathing, or tanning beds for at least 24 hours after your bikini area hair removal.