Veet Aaj Kal Contest
Meet and Greet with Sara and Kartik
This campaign is brought to you by “Reckitt Benckiser (India) Private Limited”, being an existing company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Plot No. 48, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana and branch office at the Executive Center, Level 3B, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 (hereinafter “the Company”).
By entering in #VeetAajKal Meet and Greet with Sara and Kartik (hereinafter “the Campaign”), the participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the appointed judge/ panel of judges designated by the Company. The Company reserves its right to amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the Campaign anytime without notice and without being liable. No correspondence from the participants or otherwise in this regard will be entertained.
Participating in the Campaign & Terms and Conditions:
- To participate in the Campaign, women need to log on to Veet India (@VeetIndia) and the men need to log on to Veet Men (@VeetMenIndia) Instagram page through their public Instagram accounts and upload images of their date ready look (The smoother the better!) and tell us in the caption how “Veet came handy and helped them to get date ready quickly and get a chance to meet the stars of the movie Love Aaj Kal, Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan. Entries need to be posted with #VeetAajKal and tag the respective Veet handle. Participation in the Campaign is only open to such Instagram users who have their profiles open to public. Participants can add as many images as they like.
One (1) most creative entry as selected by the appointed judge/ panel of judges designated by the Company would get a chance to meet Veet brand ambassador and stars of the movie Love Aaj Kal, Zoe (Sara Ali Khan) and Veer (Kartik Aaryan) with his/her partner, on such day, time and place as organized by the Company (“Gratification”).
- Employees of the Company and their Affiliates, distributors, agents, employees, their families and immediate relatives are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- The Campaign is valid for the limited period i.e. from 01.02.2020 to February 10.02.2020 (hereinafter referred to as the “Campaign Period”), only for Indian nationals residing in India who are eighteen or above eighteen years of age.
- No participation or other fee is required to be paid for participating in the Campaign.
- The Company shall select 1 (one) most creative entry as the winning entry as per sole discretion and decision of the appointed judge/ panel of judges designated by the Company, which decision shall be final, binding and non – challengeable and not subject to any dispute. Winning entry shall be eligible for the Gratification, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the Campaign is discretionary and no purchase of product or no participation or other fee is required for participation.
- The participant must read and abide by all the terms and conditions before taking part in the Campaign. The participation in the Campaign shall imply that participant has read through and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in totality and be bound by them and that his/her participation in the Campaign is at the participant's sole risk and is governed by the terms and conditions herein.
- Any incomplete, indecipherable, entry /submission by a participant is liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected participant (s) shall be intimated about the decision of the Company and/or further details related to the Campaign through its Facebook page or direct messages by Veet India’s Facebook, Twitter Page, profile, or on their email id, mobile number or address, as the case may be, by not later than 11.02.2020. However, there shall be no liability on the Company in the event such intimation/ mail does not reach such participants on any account whatsoever.
- Date, time and place of the event for Gratification (hereinafter referred to as “Event”) shall solely be subject to discretion of the Company.
- If any winner fails to make it to the Event, Gratification will be forfeited in its entirety or may be passed on to the next winner at the discretion of the Company.
- Costs relating to travel from the winner’s place of residence or return air fare, if applicable, for the winner, to the place of the Event will be borne by the Company. All other expenses not expressly included above will not be borne by the Company or any other agency on the Company’s behalf, and will be the sole responsibility of the Gratification winner.
- The Company shall not be liable for any cancellations and/or delays in the train/flights/cars arranged for the winner due to any reason including but not limited to force majeure, logistical problems at the airports/railway stations/roads etc. and the winner shall not have any claim against the Company for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her Gratification. Company shall not be responsible for any such eventuality and the winner undertakes not to claim any compensation from the Company for the same.
- The redemption of this Gratification is entirely dependent on the availability of dates of Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan.
- The Gratification will happen between 12.02.2020 – 17.02.2020.
- Gratification under the Campaign shall not be transferable. Mere participation in the Campaign shall not entitle a participant to Gratification. No other person or agent can claim the Gratification on behalf of the participant.
- Multiple entries by one participant is allowed. Gratification shall be granted only after proper verification, wherein Aadhar/ Pan Card/ Passport/Driving License being the acceptable proof of identity.
- The entries found to be copied, modified or otherwise treated with 'wrongful intent' will be disqualified without further reference. Write ups or entries found to have illegal or offensive content will also be disqualified without further reference and the participants shall be solely liable for any consequences arising therefrom.
- The Company does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants or furnish reasons for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular entry of the participant at any stage.
- In case of any copyright violations or any damages arising out of the entry submitted as part of the Campaign, the onus, responsibility and consequences thereof shall be on the participant.
- The Company shall not be responsible in any manner to any one including the participants for the misuse or unauthorized use of the write up/ images/ any entry made by the participant.
- At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Campaign without giving any communication including due to any Force Majeure conditions or otherwise and the Company shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the Campaign.
- Subject to any applicable laws (a) All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. under the Campaign or any transactions effected through the Campaign;
(b) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the Campaign or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. under the Campaign or any transactions effected through the Campaign.
Participants agree that all their pictures, photographs, audio or video clips, submitted entries etc. will have copyrights of the Company and could be used in the future for promotional purposes by the Company. Also, acceptance of Gratification constitutes permission to the Company and its agencies to use the winners’ names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree to supply or provide their personal details (name, address, contact no., email id etc.) and consents to use of their personal details (name, address, email id etc.) by the Company, their Affiliates, employees, permitted assigns and agency partners for promotional purposes.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their personal details (name, address, contact no., email id etc.) are always updated and accurate in order to be able to receive the information/notification from the Company in time. Winners consent to being contacted on their email id, mobile number, address or social media account, as the case may be, for the purpose of the aforesaid Gratification. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or delay in delivery of communication due to incomplete/ incorrect address provided by the selected participants, technological failure, or for the fault of third party responsible for such intimation.
- The Company reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any participant /winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant /winner has breached any of these terms and conditions (b) to decide whether a replacement participant should be selected in the event any participant is disqualified from the Campaign.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the Campaign or arising out of the Event or anything in relation thereto, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
- The participant agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep the Company including its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses including but not limited to legal fees and other charges which may be incurred or suffered by the Company due to breach of any Terms and Conditions contained herein by the participant and/or infringement or violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party by the participant and, or, arising from the participation of the participant in the Campaign.
The participant shall not be entitled to any cash prize under the Campaign. The Gratification under the Campaign, has no monetary value, is not for sale or resale, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or any other item.
- Any taxes/ levies and charges on Gratifications won under the Campaign shall be the responsibility of the winner. All incidental costs & efforts related to the Gratification will have to be borne by the winners only.
- Nothing in the Campaign shall affect any intellectual property rights of the Company in any product, which may be the subject matter of the Campaign.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes in regard to the Campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in New Delhi.