So, you are finally ready to take that much-deserved break and enjoy your time in the sun. You finally get to wear those bright-coloured shorts and your favourite bikini. Just then you realize that you have forgotten to wax! Lugging a jar full of wax, fabric strips and other accessories with you can be a pain; here is where Veet cold wax strips come to your rescue!
You do not have to spend time looking for information on how to use a cold wax with Veet ready-to-use wax strips; They are easy to use, compact, and all that you need to do is pull a strip containing pre-applied wax to remove hair from the skin. Let us take a quick look at what is cold wax, how to use it, and its benefits.
What is cold waxing?
Cold waxing is a technique in which wax is pre-applied to pulling strips. It can be a lifesaver when you are short of time and cannot book a waxing appointment at the salon for some reason.
How to use cold wax?
Following are the steps to use cold wax:
- Prepare your skin by exfoliating in advance using a loofah or body scrub. This is because cold wax strips will adhere easily to the surface of smooth skin.
- Once you have dried your skin, firmly press the strip down in the direction of hair growth
- Make the skin above the strip taut before pulling it off quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Repeat until all hair has been removed and clean off excess wax with a wipe, or soap and water
What are the benefits of cold waxing?
Following are the benefits of a cold wax:
- Cold wax at home is extremely comfortable, especially in summer. For instance, Veet cold wax strips are not only easy to apply but also stick easily to the tiniest of hair.
- You can remove the growth in a matter of seconds.
- Cold waxing is also potentially less painful than warm waxing. This is because you do not run the risk of burning your skin with overheated wax.
- It is also less messy, and you can dispose of the strips easily. It is also easy to use the cold waxing technique for hard-to-reach contours of the body, such as the bikini line.
- To use cold wax in these areas, cut the strips to fit that specific area, and these can be reused repeatedly until it loses its grip.
Things to remember while doing cold waxing
- No re-application needed: After you use cold wax, you may find that there is a sticky residue left behind on the skin. This is because the cold wax strips don’t always take hair from the root the first time around and therefore, re-application may be needed. This can become inconvenient, especially if you are someone with sensitive skin.
With Veet Ready-to-use wax strips, you can put these worries to rest. These cold wax strips are specially formulated with Aloe Vera, which is known for its hydrating and skin-soothing properties. The handy grip tab helps you remove hair from the roots with ease.
- Easy and time-saving: Cold wax strips can work wonders if you’re pressed for time but want smooth, stubble-free skin. The strips are so convenient that you can even use them on the go. It is also a less messy option compared to hot waxing or sugaring.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the hassle out of hair removal and the worry out of waxing by using Veet ready-to-use cold wax strips.